The Great Orangery of Charlottenburg Palace was built between 1709 and 1712 originally to winterize the botanical collection of precious citrus plants. During the summer months, when over 500 orange, bitter orange and lemon trees adorned the baroque garden, the orangery was regularly used as a splendid venue for the diverse festivities of the Prussian royal court.
In the tradition of the house, the opulent, light-flooded ballrooms of the Great Orangery continue to offer a festive setting for banquets, concerts and events of all kinds.
Spandauer Damm 22
by public transports